Saturday 28 March 2015

Friendship

Leave a Comment
Once upon a time there was a rabbit named Tinu. He was alone and he had no friends. He had no house to live in also. He sleeps in the shade of a tree and suffers the cold windy nights.

One day when he was walking through the forest, he heared a cry from the other side of the forest. He understood that the cry was coming from a pit. He ran looked into the pit.He saw an other rabbit named Minu. Minu said, "Help me to get out of this pit,Please". The kind hearted Tinu looked everywhere to help the Minu and at last he saw a rope. He threw the rope to the pit and the Minu came out of the pit.

Minu said thanks to Tinu for helping him.Minu introduced himself to Tinu.Then minu asked, "what is your name ? And where do you leave ?" Tinu told that, "My name is Tinu, I don't have a house to live in,can you be my friend Minu ? Minu said happily, "Yes I will be your friend.I will give you food to eat and I will give you a house to live".

That day onwards Tinu and Minu become good friends and they both lived happily.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment