Friday 27 March 2015

The Two Goats

Leave a Comment

There was a bridge across a river. Namu, the goat, wanted to cross it. He walked up to the middle of the bridge and met another goat Tapu, coming grom the other side.

Namu : Move and let me pass.
Tapu : No, I want to cross the bridge first

Namu : I came here before you.
Tapu : I reached at the same time.

Namu : Move or I will push you with my horns.
Tapu : My horns are big and sharp. I can push you too.

Namu: We will see that.Let us fight and decide who is stronger.

The two goats start fighting with each other. They almost fall down from the bridge.

Tapu : We will die if we fall from down the bridge.
Namu : But we cannot cross together. The bridge is very narrow.

Tapu : I have an idea. Let me lie down and you can jump over me.
Namu : That is a great idea.

Tapu lies down on the bridge and Namu jumps over him and goes to the other side. Tapu gets up and crosses over too
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment